Dump and Utility Trailers from The Home Depot Rental
Need a trailer rental to haul away debris or transport equipment? The Home Depot Rental offers utility and dump trailer rentals from well-known brands including Snake River Trailer Co., Barreto and Miska. Ideal for both Pros and DIYers, our trailer rental fleet makes it easy to load and haul materials. We also have truck and van rentals that are available to tow your trailer or haul your items.
Trailer Rental Basics
The Home Depot offers trailer rentals in a variety of sizes for whatever the job demands – they’re also great for weekend projects around the house. Our trailer rentals come in two main categories, utility trailers and dump trailers.
- Utility trailer rentals have a ramp and are designed to transport materials, tools or supplies, though they can haul just about anything within their weight capacity.
- Dump trailer rentals come standard with a remote-controlled hydraulic lift function to help unload materials and debris. The barn door style rear gate allows for easy access when loading and dumping.
When you rent a trailer from The Home Depot Rental you get:
- A towable trailer with hydraulic surge breaks.
- 3,100–4,500 lb. capacity.
- An easy mechanism to load, transport and unload materials.
Projects for a Trailer Rental
- A dump or utility trailer rental may be used for:
- Outdoor cleanup jobs of any size, including debris from light demolition and storm cleanup.
- Transporting materials and equipment to and from jobsites.
- As a landscape trailer to carry supplies, plants, bricks or pavers.
- Hauling aggregate, mulch, stone, soil and more (ideal for dump trailers).
- Trash or recycling removal.
- Craft fair, flea market or farmer’s market transportation (ideal for utility trailers).
We’ve got all your rental needs in one place. The Home Depot Rental offers 4-hour, 24-hour, weekly and monthly utility and dump trailer rentals in select Home Depot locations across the U.S. and Canada.
Find A Store