Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request and to provide you with updates and information about the business.
To review or make changes to your personally identifiable information, please contact one of our customer agents at 866.437.3682.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information.
Distribution of Information
We respect your privacy. Your information will not be sold to 3rd parties including other companies or data listing services. We may share information with governmental agencies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you live in California and have an established business relationship with us, you can request a list of the personal information we have shared with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. We will also give you a list of the third parties that have received your information. You can make a request one time each year, by emailing or writing to us at the address below. Please mention in your letter that you are making a "California Shine the Light" inquiry. We will respond within 30 days.
The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) provides California residents with the following privacy rights:
- Right to Know: Consumers have a right to request information about the personal information that we collect, use, disclose, and sell.
- Right to Delete: Consumers have a right to request the deletion of personal information that we have collected from them, though we may be permitted to retain personal information for certain purposes.
- Right to Opt-out of Sales: We do not share your information with third parties in exchange for money. We do share your information with third parties to enhance your experiences with us, to improve our ability to serve you, and to keep you aware of our products, services, and offers. California law may treat some such disclosures as sales, and consumers have a right to direct us not to sell their personal information.
- Right to Opt-out of Financial Incentive Programs that we may offer.
- Non-Discrimination: We may not discriminate against you for exercising your rights under the CCPA. We may, however, provide a different level of service or charge a different rate if the difference is reasonably related to the value of your information.
If you are a California resident, or an authorized agent acting on behalf of a California resident, and would like to exercise one of these rights, please visit our website here or call us at 1-800-394-1326. For help submitting a request in one of our stores, please visit the customer service desk. Please note that we may require additional information from you in order to honor your request, and there may be circumstances where we will not honor your request, as permitted under the CCPA. For example, if you request deletion, we may need to retain certain personal information to comply with our legal obligations.
If you would like to exercise your right to opt out of the sale of your personal information, please click here: Do Not Sell My Personal Information.
Some of the tracking tools used on our websites, mobile applications, and other digital services may involve the sharing of personal information with third parties in exchange for their support in enhancing your experiences with us, improving our ability to serve you, or keeping you aware of our products, services, and offers. To exercise your choices regarding those tools, please read the Our Tracking Tools section below, particularly the section on controlling our tracking tools.
Privacy Contact Information
By Phone: 866.437.3682 - Ask to speak with the marketing department
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.
Last updated: February 2020