Renting with Compact Power is … Just More Convenient
Posted by: Erika Green on November 1, 2016
What are the words that come to mind when you hear the phrase “heavy equipment”? Chances are you’re thinking heavy (literally) difficult, strenuous, intense, made for a PRO and so on. But here’s the thing: heavy equipment is actually a convenient solution for renovation projects. You just need to know how to manage it. That’s where Compact Power Equipment Rental comes in.
- Let’s start with location. Compact Power Equipment Rental is located in more than 1,000 Home Depot stores throughout North America. Chances are there’s one near your home or worksite and it’s got the equipment you need.
- You’ve found a store close to you. Compact Power has a wide variety of equipment that allows its customers – both DIYers and PROs – to select machinery based on their project. Partnering with respected and trusted manufacturers like Bobcat, Kubota, Toro, Terex, Genie and Boxer (among others) allows Compact Power to make a commitment to its customers: provide safe equipment in the right place at the right time.
- How do you order the equipment once you’ve found what you need? Compact Power Equipment Rental has created multiple ways to order equipment, all of which ensure reservations are made on your time and in your way. Right now you can request a rental on the app, calling 888-COMPACT or coming into the store and working with a Compact Power representative.
- You’ve ordered your equipment but now you have to figure out how to get it to your worksite. Don’t have a hitch on your truck? Or maybe you don’t feel comfortable towing a skid steer or aerial equipment? Don’t worry. We provide VIP Onsite Delivery. This means one of our representatives delivers your equipment to the site at the time requested, unloads it, provides a brief tutorial on how to use the machinery then returns once you’re done to pick everything up and take it away.
- This project is taking me longer than I thought. It’s easy to get caught up in a reno project only to realize your rental is due to be picked up in ten minutes. But, with our app you can extend your rental right from your phone and get back to working.
It’s that convenient. Of course, projects never seem to go exactly as planned, right? That’s why we provide a ton of resources for DIYers and PROs to learn how to safely operate the equipment, project tips, and ideas for turning your home into the envy of the neighborhood.
To learn more, visit our blog or check out resources from current partners including a Bobcat how-to video where you can see the equipment in action or Kubota’s BX25 video where you get to know all things BX25 before you even drive the equipment off the lot.
Now when you hear the words “heavy equipment” what comes to mind? We’re hoping you’re thinking achievable, possible, simple and most of all, convenient. But don’t let us tell you – come experience it for yourself at your local Home Depot.