Happy Father's Day from Compact Power Equipment Rental
Posted by: Erika Green on June 19, 2016
If you know Dad's been thinking about taking on some DIY projects, Father’s Day is the perfect chance to make his dreams a reality. Help him out around the house this Father’s Day by working on these outdoor projects together:
1. Clean up the exterior of Dad’s home with a Genie Boom Lift. Use Compact Power Equipment Rental to rent aerial equipment that allows you to safely ascend and descend from exterior projects including trimming trees in the yard, repainting the siding or even installing a new gable on his home.
2. Help Dad build the patio he’s been dreaming of with a Bobcat Skid Steer and concrete buggy. Use the skid steer to clear out the existing scrap including grass or dirt and get the area leveled out. Once you’ve done that, use the concrete buggy to mix and lay the concrete on the ground in the space that’s been dedicated for the patio. Use additional tools from The Home Depot to help finish the job.
3. Take advantage of a Kubota Tractor Loader Backhoe to help Dad create a custom space outside. The tractor loader backhoe gives you a multifunctional system perfect for a variety of outdoor needs like landscaping and irrigation updates, moving top soils and gravels, or even building yard structures like retaining walls.
4. Use a Boxer Trencher to help Dad build a sprinkler system with ease. It’s a pretty simple process that’ll help him keep his yard in check during the hot summer months.
5. Make your own mulch with a stump grinder and a Terex Chipper Shredder. Once the tree is down, use the chipper shredder to turn those big branches into fresh mulch that can be used in Dad’s yard. Then, use the stump grinder to get rid of that stump.
Whatever project you choose, get a dump trailer to help make hauling away excess materials easy for you, Dad, and both of your backs!
We hope you have a great Father’s Day, and remember - working with Dad to finish that DIY project will always be a better gift than another tie!